>> Download a printable pdf of this datasheet
We research, organize, and evaluate the data you need to build a strong case.
Our experts can help manage, interpret, and present the large amount of data you have collected.
We specialize in turning data into information and then into action. We bring together the three critical skill sets needed to apply knowledge and data management: the ability to understand and build mathematical models, the applied engineering and scientific skills to understand the significance of data, and the experience to find insights and build and communicate a coherent narrative from the data. Services include:
How We Can Help
NewFields is known for customizing solutions to meet the unique challenges faced by our clients. We know that most projects don’t fit neatly in a box. Below are some of the most common information services we provide.
- Information Management
- Design and provide oversight for the collection of appropriate and defensible analytical data
- Report development and expert testimony
- Relational database design
- Research Services
- Assess performance record and compile case studies for potential remedial technologies
- Evaluate the claims of opposing experts
- Search historical records to identify alternative sources or other responsible parties
- Conduct literature searches
- Public Outreach
Use NewFields’ information management tools to develop external communication programs and address stakeholder concerns
- Decision Consequence Analysis
Provide methods, tools, and procedures to help decision-makers and other stakeholders manage complex projects, achieve multiple objectives, reduce costs and uncertainties, prioritize activities, and make better decisions
- Apply data analytics to determine trends and patterns in both time and space for large and diversified datasets
- Provide quantitative basis of estimation and hypothesis testing for confident decision making with a solid scientific foundation
- Develop advanced modeling for prediction of contamination propagation and injury
- GIS/3D Modeling
Present large datasets in a visual format easily understood by the target audience
The NewFields Difference
We take a customized and creative approach to every project using a wide variety of tools to help meet the needs of our clients.
Our extensive experience in finding, managing and presenting all aspects of information relevant to a case, from historical maps to relational databases, help us identify key information and put it at our clients’ fingertips. This approach to information management distills what can seem like an overwhelming amount of data, documents, and technical analyses into a clear, easy-to-understand narrative.
Let us help you with your next project and experience the NewFields difference!