CAREERS WITH NEWFIELDS
NewFields is an environmental, engineering and construction management consulting firm headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. We pride ourselves on being a forward-thinking workplace with opportunities for engineers and scientists just starting out as well as seasoned veterans with years of experience. We welcome the opportunity to discuss potential employment with individuals who possess:
- National reputation in a discipline that leverages core environmental liability management (Senior Level)
- Client base (Senior Level)
- Exceptional technical skills in engineering, environmental, or other applicable disciplines (Mid/Entry Level)
- A commitment to honorable and fair dealing with clients and colleagues
- A balance in personal & professional life
- The ability to thrive within a dynamic & intellectually challenging environment
- A desire to work in an environment that provides professional and personal freedom.
CURRENT POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
To review our complete listing and apply for any of the current positions available with NewFields, please visit:
NewFields Job Opportunities
Please Note: It is the policy of NewFields to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, parental status, national origin, age, disability, veteran status and genetic information or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NewFields will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
If you need assistance with completing the application process, please call NewFields direct at: (404) 969-0985.