SEDIMENT MANAGEMENT & MARINE SCIENCE
Providing innovative, cost-effective solutions for managing complex environmental issues in aquatic settings.
Have a challenging sediment issue that needs a holistic approach to a solution?
NewFields’ experts can help you overcome challenging issues in aquatic environments to achieve your business objectives and maintain regulatory compliance. Our sediment programs require a variety of technical disciplines to address various media, complex site exposure pathways, and multiple contaminants of concern. We provide the technical expertise and experience to meet our clients’ objectives in a cost-effective manner. Services include:
- Aquatic Habitat Assessment, Monitoring, and Resource Management
- Contaminated Sediment Management
- Natural Resource Damage Assessment
- Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment
- Dredged Material Management
- Chemical Fate & Transport
- Unmanned Aerial System (UAS) and Unmanned Surface Vessel (USV) Operations
- Remedial Investigations/Feasibility Studies (RI/FS)
- Strategic Planning
- Site Assessment & Characterization
- Source Identification/Allocation
- Seafloor Investigation and Monitoring
- Sediment Profile Imaging
- Geospatial Analysis and Modeling
- Fish & Shellfish Studies
- Remedial Action/Oversight
SERVICE AREA REPRESENTATIVES
Senior Environmental Scientist
NewFields Sediment Management and Marine Sciences
Download a pdf about this area.