NewFields has the experience and expertise to work on aviation related projects where our team of engineers and scientists can manage the project through closure while reducing costs and minimizing impacts to existing operations and on-site personnel.
NewFields works with Airport Authorities, their tenants, the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and other local, regional, state, and federal agencies on airport projects, flight hazard assessments, and monitoring projects. Our team can manage the entire permitting and National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) process, including public and agency outreach for major airport projects, from demolition/deconstruction through construction and operation.
Other relevant services NewFields can offer:
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
- Subsurface Investigations
- Soil, Surface water, and Groundwater Management Plans
- Strategic Project Development and Management
- Clean Water Act and Clean Air Act Permit Planning and Management
- Endangered Species Act Permitting and Compliance
- National Historical Preservation Act Permitting Compliance
- Electronic In-the-Field Data Collection on Smart Devices
- Geographical Information Systems (GIS) Data
- Agency and Client Communication
- Regulatory Compliance and Consulting
INDUSTRY AREA REPRESENTATIVES