The NewFields Renewable Energy Team offers nearly 30 years of renewable energy experience highlighted by over 60 operational utility scale projects throughout Australia, Asia, North and South America ranging up to 550 MW by Team members that once shaped the largest EPC Solar company. Our combined experience includes over 50 GW of installed solar energy including high level management of multiple projects valued at $2B each.
From concept to completion, our comprehensive services are delivered by highly skilled Teams that combine in-depth technical knowledge covering all aspects of renewable power management with intimate understanding of the contractual and financial aspects.
Services include but are not limited to:
- Design Review and Feasibility Studies
- Planning, Permitting, and Monitoring
- Onsite construction management for all disciplines, schedule evaluation, progress tracking, budget control and quality control
- Project Lifecycle Risk Management
- Daily monitoring of Health and Safety protocols
- Review of all construction related work for compliance with all engineering designs, plans and specifications
- Review compliance adherence for County/State Conditions of Approval
- QAQC processes with Comprehensive Punch Lists
- Detailed Executive Summary Reports of construction progress, issues, mitigation methods along with comprehensive photographic documentation
- Commissioning activities including start up, testing and operating per the project specifications for plant optimization