With our emphasis on strategic planning, NewFields has the experience and expertise to assist you in effectively managing environmental liabilities and meeting your business objectives.
Our pharmaceutical environmental projects over the past 25 years have focused on optimizing remedial systems, reducing remedial costs, and establishing an exit plan with historic soil, groundwater, surface water and sediment contamination. In particular, NewFields has extensive pharmaceutical industry experience with the following activities:
- Review of historic sources and releases of contaminants
- Remedial assessments/investigations
- Regulatory negotiation with Federal/State/International stakeholders
- Development of bench-scale, pilot-scale, and full-scale remedial work plans
- Implementation of groundwater remedial programs
- Estimation and reduction of future environmental liabilities
- Human health and ecological risk assessments
- Site exit planning
INDUSTRY AREA REPRESENTATIVES
James (Jim) Kendrick
Billy Hall, P.E.
Co-Founder / Sr. Engineer
Negin Kananizadah, Ph.D