IMPACT ASSESSMENTS & ANALYSIS
NewFields’ experts assess and evaluate the impact of your project so you can make informed decisions.
Impact assessment services examine the potential adverse social, health, and environmental effects of a proposed project/action. Our experts have conducted environmental, health, and social impact assessments in many countries and are familiar with both domestic and international standards. We prepare socioeconomic analyses as stand-alone documents or as part of the Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) under the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA). NewFields offers proven capability in leading projects, teams, and directing consultant staff. Services include:
ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT ASSESSMENT
- Facility Siting and Planning Services
- NEPA and Related State Environmental Policy Compliance
- Public and Community Involvement
- Impact Assessment Modeling (water, air, noise, etc.)
HEALTH IMPACT ASSESSMENT
- Human Health Toxicology
- Retrospective and Prospective Exposure Assessment
- Evaluation of Biomonitoring Data
- Toxicity Assessment
- Deterministic and Probabilistic Human Health Risk Analysis
SERVICE AREA REPRESENTATIVES
Gary Krieger, M.D.
Senior Vice President, Toxicologist and Human Health Specialist
Download a PDF about this area.